Today I will share with you an interesting case I had just a few moments ago...
I noticed that message but continued working till the moment I opened a class that imports the big sized one.
For no reason, the problematic file couldn't be found and imported... Then I started wondering...
After a quick research I found that the max file size could be increased. So I tried it and it worked!
So here is the solution, fellow newbie programmers:
- Go to Help -> Edit Custom Properties...
- Enter the following config:
idea.max.intellisense.filesize=[VALUE IN KB]
- Restart the Android Studio
And that is all you have to do!
Happy coding! :)